Monday, October 10, 2011

Finding Peace

sometimes things fall into place or you make them fall into place and a great night happens when you really need it. Littlest had a late nap and I was later then I should have been picking the girls up, I felt bad for the teacher that had to wait. BUT we got home and initially there was a cacophony of noise 1) littlest crying 2) Biggest singing badly (now I know how bad it sucks for Hubs when I sing badly and loudly just for fun) and 3) Middlest reading me a story. There was just no way to listen to everything that was going on, but eventually they all quieted down and I got to making dinner. A bit of comfort food is always good when you are having bad days, so pierogi's, kielbasa, and sauerkraut. Just cooking it improved my mood. I got Biggest to do the laundry while I cooked, and Littlest decided to do dishes (yeah, she's 2 so I had to redo them, but still) Middlest practiced Dance Mat Typing and then cleared and set the table. Hubs was not able to be here and won't be here until after the girls go to bed as he had a busy day (THANK YOU UNIVERSE!) and then had a list of stuff to do at the school on top of the regular sweeping and clean up. I miss eating with him, but I am happy the kids go to the school they do.

When we sat down for dinner it was with lively conversations about god, goddess, earth, creation, and teaching Littlest letters. That was biggest, what a help she has been, I think having a 9 year old when the baby comes is going to be pretty amazing. So now I feel so much better then earlier today or yesterday, or the day before that. We might not have money but damn, we have a great family, full of love and really that's the BEST thing you could have. Now to put the girls to bed. Story time!

No comments:

Post a Comment