Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Poop in the sink

I woke up earlier then usual this morning (5:50) and went into the bathroom, upon seeing the toilet paper, bucket, baby potty, and heater all in the middle of the floor I thought 'man, I really need to clean the bathroom. SO much to do, I don't know when I will have time to get it all done." As I clean the baby pulls stuff out and then literally drops things on the floor in another room. It's super frustrating. As I turned to wash my hands a calmness spread across my brain and I thought " at least I cleaned the sink."

Then I was thrust into a very surreal situation:

poop in the sink.


Yes, that is poop in the sink, likely human although a small possibility that it's cat. It seems too big to be cat poop though. As I took my shower I contemplated this poop, who's could it be? Maybe Middlest sleep walked? I really don't think it could have been Oldest. Maybe LIttlest pooped in the sink yesterday evening when she was diaper less, my earlier then usual morning wake up proves I was so tired I did not go to the bathroom before I went to bed so it is possible it was there when I fell asleep. I don't think I will ever have the answer to the mysterious poop in the sink, but damn I really didn't know this question would come my way when I had kids...or cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment