Monday, November 28, 2011

the to do lists

Getting really excited abut Baby as I realize we are closer to her birth than I had thought. Not, I suppose that we were further away, just that I hadn't considered how soon it really would be. I have made a list of stuff to do before baby and began crossing the list off as I have been sewing baby wipes and a friend gave me 3 garbage bags full of clothes from birth through 18 months. Exciting stuff. I think I have settled on a name for her and I just need Hubs to give his approval of the name as THE pinned down name instead of just a name on the list.

I have also been secretly working on a little dollhouse made of cardboard for the girls solstice present. Last night I "wallpapered" it with fabric and watered down fabric glue...which it turns out does not wash easily off ones fingers. I am very excited about it, I think they will like it a lot. It is for their lalaloopsy dolls that they are all pretty much obsessed with. I told them today that for solstice we will all make presents for each other. Biggest wants to make Middlest a stuffed animal, the others have not started to plan yet.

So much crafting to do, birthday parties to attend and some shelved obligations I need to get back to. Not to mention Christmas to get in order. Today I optimistic about getting things done in a timely manner.


My LIst





get cloth diapers back

baby clothes

make baby wipes

make quilt for baby

find spot to put baby supplies

wean Juniper

move Juniper to her own bed

get homebirth supplies

buy 2 waterproof sheets for my bed

buy new fitted sheet for my bed

get stroller

get playmat

make/get big sister/ little sister shirts

find first outfit

name baby

make or buy boppy

freezer meals

figure out who's attending birth/watching girls/taking pictures

teach Junes to get her own snacks

No comments:

Post a Comment