Tuesday, December 1, 2009

crap mood

i am in a funk. husband and i are arguing A LOT. i feel like he doesn't really love me and want some romance in my life. i just about hate marriage at the moment. the kids have been fighting like crazy (probably due to OUR fighting.) i over drafted the account which hopefully they will take care of. seriously it was $2 that husband put in minutes after the transaction, he had been on his way to do it and my transaction went through right before his did. he said exasperated "oh wife" and i know b/c i would totally say the same thing. then he told me to call and take care of it. i asked (feeling very defensive about his lack of love in general that i am perceiving, which in all actuality i think is just him, his lack of overall emotion, his busyness with work, and his stress of feeling like he's not supporting his family properly) if he called when his bank account was over drafted for no reason that we could figure out (3 charges to my 2) he never called. it of course escalated from there and now I am sitting her feeling like crap and kind of just wanting to lay down and cry in a ball instead of doing anything at all. I will not succumb though, even I would hate a person that reacted like that. I am going to type this, burn some picture disc's that need to be burned and then I am going to buck up.

EDITED TO UPDATE

well going through photos and burning a disc (which so desperately needed to be done) and making two loaves of cheddar zucchini bread worked well to cheer me up. I DID cry on the phone with the bank b/c i actually did mess up the account costing us $70.00. OUCH! BUT a call from my best friend and an invitation to pull weeds while the kids play and a delightful talk with my oldest sister and apology's all around in a conversation between my husband and I leave me feeling not happy, but not sad. A little like i have been crying and can feel the tears under the surface staining me but not ready to erupt or anything. Husband and I have pinned it down to stress and the Holidays. I think my hormones are weird too since I have been super sensitive and extra "blubbery" as my husband calls it (That means crying)

No comments:

Post a Comment