Saturday, November 5, 2011

Sewing Day

I have been sewing all day, making things for some of the families in need. I have made a sweet little cape that could be a princess cape, a fairy cape, or even a super hero. it's pink with a sweet flowered print on the other side. It's for a little girl who wanted dress up clothes.



I also made a little green pouch for a little girl who has asked for a circo 4 in 1 baby care set and a baby carrier. Hopefully someone will buy the little baby care set from target.




Next I have some sewing for a paying customer, which will help me buy thread and other supplies and maybe even some stuff for Christmas will be here before we know it. Thankfully Hubs work has picked up so we have been able to pay the bills, get flea medicine for the animals and start getting the girls stuff. Sometime before Thanksgiving we need to get the van door fixed. It will all come together, things do for us, we have our really hard times and then things pick up. I truly believe it's because we are good people.

No comments:

Post a Comment